Friday, March 12, 2010

Not speding through life, just this semester.


I hit a new all time low when I realized that I've been making ' to do list' on the back of my parking tickets. Now the parking tickets are problematic because it's a brand new car and I just don't want to have that conversation with my mother.

The to do lists aren't problematic but constant. I'm a senior double major at the University of Missouri and although that doesn't sound impressive balencing my work load, friends, family and job is just that.

I'll try to explain. The car replaced a 1996 green ford mustang, which I loved. But break down after break down just left me with out a lot of options. With graduation just over the horizon (december) my parents graciously thought the timing was perfect for a new one. With my school schedule in the shape it's in, and the state I'm in when my mom calls, I think she saw this as an opportunity to encourage me to keeping going.


My blog will be an account of my every everyday life hectic life and how encouragement, whether material or not will keep me going to till graduation and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment